Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sad news is the reason I've been gone for so long

I'm getting a divorce. I'm sorry for my inconsisent posting. I'd like to be able to promise that it will get better but frankly, I have no idea what is ahead of me in life.

We set plans in motion and think to the future, but occasionally, a random meteor flies in from Chaosville and lambastes us. Well that's where I am folks.

I'd like to think of this as an adventure and that I will put one brave foot in front of the other, but I'll be honest... I'm scared. I don't know what looms in front of me. This is a scary time of the unknown, but it is also a time of the what could be, and possibly what should be. The world is my oyster,and while I've never liked seafood, perhaps it's time I gave new things a try.

Any positive mojo sent my way would be most welcome.

Thanks for sticking around. It means a lot.

2 comments:

Ellece said...

Wow, hon. This is heavy. If you want to talk, I'm a good listener.

Anonymous said...

We all love you and we'll always be here for ya if you need us. ;-) These things are hard but hopefully it'll all get better in the end.

CoD