Friday, October 13, 2006

He Loves Me... He Really Loves Me















His royal craziness.... Zappa

So our crazy dog Zappa wasn't feeling so hot today. He came in from outside after releasing some fecal matter and began to yip and cry like he was in pain, but nothing was on him, on his paws and no one was touching him. I came over to him and he wound around my legs, seeking protection and comfort. He loves me! This from a dog that never stays still long enough to pet him unless he's sleeping. He isn't very affectionate... but I know he loves me now!

Wait you selfish girl...
you're thinking... What about his pain. Who cares that he loves you, what's wrong with him, the poor dog has a stupid owner who is only concerned with herself..

His anal gland was full and he couldn't express it himself so we took him into the vet and it's all taken care of.

I'm not a bad dog owner! How dare you accuse me of such... keep it up and there may be a smiting in your near future.


No comments: