Friday, October 06, 2006

PC problems and bodily fluids... yuck!

Ahh! More internet problems.

I've been trying to get on all day and it hasn't worked until right now, at almost 5 pm. So folks, sorry for the inconsistency in blogging.

What have I been up to since I have all this time that I'm not blogging you ask?

I've been editing... yep yep Dread Pirate Rewrites and all that.

Really though... it hasn't been so bad. I'm enjoying it actually, but don't tell anyone that. I've really had a chance to get even more deeply involved with my characters and have been adding awesome foreshadowing, which is always fun. When someone unknown person reads it after it's finished they will think I came up with all of the stuff right away. Ha! Who am I to set them straight.

I don't know how long editing will take but I am feeling pretty good with my timeline so far. I finished the rough, my first mind you, in 4.5 months.

I'm feeling pretty un-PC today and am resisting the urge to post some distasteful picture or video. And for those of you who are mocking my technological prowess, I'm talking about being politically correct not personal computer.

No comments: