Friday, December 01, 2006

Time...

December First... *sigh*

Time is passing me by. It is Decemeber now, that means I'm supposed to start my revisions today. And of course, my mind isn't in the right frame for that.

Looks like I'll have to take some drastic steps today to get my mind there. It is just mush right now... barely a creative spark in there.

I think perhaps I'll go for a hike, maybe grocery shopping, which won't help me, but it needs to be done. Maybe I'll cook something special. Having a clean house with the smells of home cooked food is a balm to the battered spirit, which is the status of mine today.

And this is my parent's song...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton