Monday, December 18, 2006

Wazzup

What's been going on with me...

Well, we are getting/buying a whole shitload of Christmas stuff for our tree. Moving furniture, rearranging stuff... geez this tree business is a lot of work.

We had a Christmas family outing with my in laws on Saturday. We went to "Christmas Caberet" a singing/dancing Christmas carol performance tracing the evolution of carols to modern day spoof songs, very nicely done, beautiful in the beginning, to hysterical ones toward the end. If anyone near Tampa, Fl reads this... it's at the Performing Arts center and goes on til the 31st... go see it!

Since I've gotten through the first few chapters of rewrites, I've been working on my query letter Ugh! My high concept is not only high, but long and involved.

And now for my favorite Christmas song... albeit done a little unconventionally.

No comments: