Tuesday, February 06, 2007

*does a little dance*

Rewrites are starting to come together. I found the right kind of car I was looking for in a certain scene (not easy to find a sporty looking, 4 door, fast car that a billionaire might drive) I also gained some input on other research details, such as Viking swords... very cool info btw and I'm uber excited to incorporate it into my book. It'll make me look smart or something!

I'm just excited in general I guess. The book(s) is (are) coming along well, ideas are blossoming, the ones I've already had are bearing fruit and the closer I come to being done with this, the more hopeful I am. ALL GOOD SIGNS.

Had another strange dream last night (thanks for that jinx Cheerleader of Doom)It had me waking up about an hour after I went to sleep all freaked out. The bad guys were like zombie werewolf things, kinda weird, and totally freaky.

Oh and we watched 4 episodes of Prison Break last night... KICK ASS! That damned dvd better come in the mail soon!


And now for a horrible song...

No comments: