Monday, February 26, 2007

SICK!

Health is a funny thing. One of those elusive feelings in life that is hardly ever black and white. We say healthy and unhealthy, yet there are a million possibilities in between. More than likely, we notice our unhealthy when we first wake up in the morning, is illness worse then? Perhaps. Or perhaps we just don’t have the continual downfall of our health to compare it to. We expect our bodies to be healthy, and should feel that way in the morning. If not, well then something is wrong. For the gradual illness though, diagnosing can get a little tricky. After your last cold you had cough that lasted forever (I know I did) and now, months later it seems you still have that cold. Is it the same one? Did you ever get rid of it? Perhaps you did, just didn’t notice it, then you got a new one.

Hmm, you think as you scratch your head, is Sandra Tuttle sick? My answer? Perhaps. My cough is the one referred to above. I have allergies as well, so it’s entirely possible I had a bit too much snot action going on in my sinuses and coughing ensues. But I woke up with a sore throat this morning, much like a have a few other days. Nothing serious mind you, oh if my sore throat was serious, you’d hear about it. I don’t tolerate bad ones very well. I’d be a whining.

No the one who is sick today is Sandra’s Hubby, Mr. Cheese (named so after his jokes) today he could be Mr. Pukey though. He hasn’t vomited yet, but his tumbly is a rumbly. He drove about half way to work then turned around and crawled into bed when he got home, which is why I’m awake so early. I ran out to the gas station to get beverages for him. Is ST a good wife or what? (hint: answer is YES!)


Randomness: I made fruit pizza this weekend. For those of you who don't know what that is, lemme give ya a run down. First of all, its yummy to the max. Now what is it? Sugar cookie crust, then frosting (personally I use cream cheese frosting) then you top with fruit, I use kiwi, pineapple, strawberries, mandarin oranges (really a must) and blueberries (which add a yumminess factor but also add more color) I usually make mine in a round pizza pan and I decorate it like a kalidescope.

I couldn't see this whole thing because once again, I am enslaved to dial up... So I hope it's good. If not, or something is wrong with the vid, lemme know and I'll delete it.

No comments: