Monday, February 12, 2007

Team Doom



An amazing thing has just happened. I have a fan site. I'm not published yet but the Cheerleader of Doom has taken it upon herself to make me a fan myspace site. Does she kick ass or what?

Check it out and be added as a friend click here:


Seriously though, this has to be one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me, I'm touched beyond words really, but seeing as I'm a writer, me not having words just can't happen, so I will do my best to explain. The COD (Cheerleader of Doom) put so much work into something, just for me and my work. It's humbling that's for sure. Reading the site put tears in my eyes yesterday when she presented it to me. I better not win any awards or I'll be gushing like a river. I don't think I've ever cried from happiness before. I'm not one to blubber.

So I ask all of you that have myspace check it out and be added as a friend, and not just for my work, but for all the work she put into it. Help me show her how much she rocks. I raise the goblet of rock to you Cheerleader of Doom


This one goes out to the COD

No comments: