Saturday, August 01, 2009

The Gauntlet has been laid in front of me.

Damn, good news doesn't last long. Here I am, thinking I'm being all good and shit by blogging (it wasn't almost two years since my last blog ya know--hint hint) but that wasn't good enough. NOW I have to blog everyday. (no promises, that was sarcasm)

You see ladies and gentleman, I have someone who is my whip cracker. I am not the whipping boy, no, I deserve the whippings, the beating, the verbal assaults--yes even the name calling. I entrusted them with a job to get my butt in gear.

Don't ya hate when that comes back to bite ya?

So this is my blog today. I blog to honor the whip crackers behind every author. Those who are willing to take a little of their own backlash for the greater good. Those who are willing to don pink pom poms, short skirts and the garish striped socks.

Of course I'm speaking of the Cheerleader of Doom.

Check her out, support her, because she supports me. Or just go over there and give her a hard time for me. Keeps things interesting. :-P

LMAO....

3 comments:

CoD said...

roflmao o.m.g. thats was hilarious. I it wasn't bad enough that I was laughing my ass off at that video to start with but I freakin lost it towards the end w/ the hat deal. Too funny.

And very fitting. I also feel I should point out here that I only threw down the blogging gauntlet because ST here was giving me hell first. Me of all people. What was she thinking. ;)

Good job ST! I look forward to more blogs and wacky video's in the future.

CoD

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!