Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Like all good writers I am susceptible to peer pressure

Okay the whole first half of the title is a big fat lie. I have no right to lump myself in with the greats and I have no idea what they are susceptible to, but it sounded good, didn't it?

My BFF extraordinaire and coincidentally the Cheerleader of Doom (CoD)decided it would be best for her to blog on a specified day so that she can amass a readership. Brilliant idea I think. Unfortunately, brilliant ideas mean that I must follow them too.

I know it's a great idea and I know I should do it, but damn it I'm just afraid of commitment lately (can that apply to blogging?) I mean really, how can you schedule creativity... (Yes I know I am trying too hard)

My vain attempts at talking my way out of this aren't working.

Seeing as I'm blogging right now and it's Wednesday I guess this is as good of a day as any. However, I will preface my future blogs by saying this: My definition of Wednesday is not the standard definition. I have until approximately 5 am on Thursday to blog and it still counts, seeing as that is when I typically go to bed. So I guess check on Thursdays then lol

See you in a week! Oh and don't forget to check out the CoD's blog. http://cheerleaderofdoom.blogspot.com/ She blogs on Fridays!

5 comments:

CoD said...

Sarcastic Wed huh? lol

As for the regular postings, its an excellent idea and you know it, no whining. :p

And I must squash that lame attempt at getting out of it too. Granted you cannot schedule creativity, which is why you will have an entire week to write it. So go with the flow and follow your muse, even if its on Tuesday...just make sure and post it on Wednesday. lol

CoD

Sandra Tuttle said...

Just cause I do what you tell me doesn't make you the boss of me. :-P *jumps out of the way of the whip*

CoD said...

Bah! Hey thats totally in my job description lady! And who am I to argue w/ that? Its how I make my paycheck! You can't take away my paycheck, I'd starve! Withered away and living on the streets with out any clothes to call my own. Having to bum pennies off of people passing by just to buy my booze. Think of that the next time mutiny enters your mind. >:)

On a serious note, you asked me to...kinda. So its really all your fault. lol

CoD

Sandra Tuttle said...

Maybe I need to start paying you by throwing my loose change in your general direction.

I've got a lot of quarters and a decent throwing arm. :-P

CoD said...

Works for me. I'm running low on booze.

CoD