Saturday, August 01, 2009

I go through this phase occasionally

Every few years or so I get this urge to contact old friends. It tends to be different friends every time. I wonder what stars align, hormones rise, or parts of my brain start working again to make this happen.

While Facebook is potentially the worst time suck in the world, it is making keeping tabs on old friends and reconnecting that much easier. So while it forces me to plant raspberries on Farm Town every 2 hours (Gotta be a good capitalist and get that mansion!!), it also enables me to scratch this itch.

In this case I am reconnecting with someone I haven't seen in 11 years. Unfortunately it's been longer than that since we've been friends. I had a habit of being surly in high school and I'm sure that affected a lot of my friendships.

Okay, now onto the funny video. I couldn't stop laughing at the video from yesterday, but today's could be even better.

Run for your lives...

1 comment:

CoD said...

Getting in touch with old friends can be a great thing. I wish you luck w/ it. :)

Now, as far as that video is concerned...that has to be the most horrid butchering of one of my favorite songs I have ever heard. I'm sure somewhere in the world Bruce Dickinson's ears are bleeding.

CoD