Monday, September 04, 2006

Clever is as Clever does...

I wasn't sure if I was going to blog today or not, considering it's Labor day, but to hell with it, why not?

Any creative breakthroughs over the weekend? Yes. and No.

Dear ole Samantha's emotions are still being elusive...

HOWEVER...

I'm working around the stubborn mule. I decided to write the action of the scene first. I will go back and insert her emotions later. Perhaps she will be ready then. I can't blame her really. I wouldn't want to go through all I'm putting her through. It's hard for me to get in her head about this. Such horrible things are happening, neither one of us really want to deal with it.

I can't just sit around waiting for her to feel though. I figure this way, I'm getting stuff done. The next book is already plaguing my mind... this book is resolved in my head, just not on paper yet. I hope to be done with it this week.

Wish me luck!

A little preview of what is in store for Sam? Well through my research I found that a site called www.satanicrituals.com exists. I also found out that there is no exact set time limit within which one can bleed to death.

Wonder if Satan gets email?

No comments: