Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Yes or no question... answer: blue


I was perusing my spam folder the other day and came across this email:

"I'll show you how I practically rob banks..."

Um... really, how stupid can a person get?

Personally my favorite are the ones where some random person in Africa wants me to inherit some million dollars they have taking up too much space in their bank. (Obviously not the one the guy from above practically robbed.)

Practically robbed... how can you do that? You either rob or you don't. You can practically rob a bank as much as you can practically be pregnant. You either are or you aren't. There is no sorta about it.

One other funny thing I saw in this past week... an advertisement for Chippendale Male dancers, strippers, manwhores... whatever.

They were advertising a ladies night out and below that it said...

"Purchase your package today"

No comments: