Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The end is nigh!

I've got it in my sights cap't.

I am on the scene before the big scene (which in fact is lots of little scenes, which are all very involved)

Did I just confuse anyone else?

I am getting really excited about this. I'm probably driving all my friends and family nuts talking about it, especially considering these are fictional characters haha. Seriously though, I'm feeling the build up, the suspense, rising action and am anticipating what happens next. Now i just try to imagine that I'm a reader and I don't know what's happening next (since I assure you, I do)... well I hope that would make it even more exciting!

What is in store for Sam next you ask?

Well Sam will feel betrayed by someone she cares about, then she will go through hell. And I'm not talking about some rinky-dink hell where she is all sassy and mouths off to the bad guy. No, I'm talking about the kind of hell that can break her.

This is the part where I sound all sinister and malevolent.... breaking her will be fun.

Muwahahahaha

No comments: