Thursday, August 31, 2006

Kidnapping, Torture, mayhem and other bedtime stories...

I can't really have much of a blog today. I am too busy getting in touch with my dark side. I need to write some tough scenes and they have me in their clutches.

I have to be evil and I have to be inside Sam's head. I have to be the wild horse and the one to try to break it. This isn't so easy.

So I will leave you with fairly evil jokes...

What have Helen Keller,Count Dracula and the invisible man got in common? They all find a mirror totally useless....

Did you hear about the arrogant cannibal? he was accidently full of himself....

Police recently uncovered a coffin containing a large wig. The Constable said it was a hair raising experience....

And Finally....

A little girl asks her Mum, "Mum, may I take the dog for a walk around the block?" Her Mum replies, "No, because she is in heat.""What does that mean?" asked the child. "Go and ask your father. I think he is in the garage."

The little girl goes out to the garage and says, "Dad, may I take Belle for a walk around the block? I asked Mum, but she said the dog was in heat, and to come and ask you."

Dad said, "Bring Belle over here." He took a rag, soaked it with petrol, and scrubbed the dog's backside to disguise the scent, and said, "OK, you can go now, but keep Belle on the leash and only go one time round the block."

The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog.

Surprised, Dad asked, "Where's Belle?"

The little girl said, "She ran out of petrol about halfway round the block, so another dog is pushing her home."

No comments: