Friday, August 25, 2006

The Prodigal Muse Has Returned

I've decided that I need to whine/bitch/moan/complain on here more often.

*hears whining/bitching/moaning/complaining from the audience*

Suck it up!

It seems as soon as I let my concerns be known... they fix themselves. Not only has Sam returned to me, but she decided to let me write 3000 words about her yesterday.

That's over 10 pages in the format I use. I was trying to crank out 4 a day... so I'm doing pretty good.

Did I mention that those 3 k words I wrote, were totally rockin? I'm getting closer and closer to the end. Which is exciting and scary. We'll see how well I write the whole big to-do (climax) I figure I have at least another hundred pages to write. That'll put my book over 400. That's a lot of writing!

I'll leave you with a quote from Nora Roberts on writing...

Nora said in RWR: "....Go track down that fickle slut (i.e. muse) drag her back, chain her to your keyboard..."

Well Sam, whaddya say?

No comments: