Thursday, August 24, 2006

Oh Blah Dee Oh Blah Da Life Goes On.... Bra!

La la la la life goes on... whether I'm supposed to be be writing or not.

This is when we say "ain't that a bitch" All together now...

Now that my prodigal character has returned to me, the time to do anything with it flew out the window. But that's life eh? Husband, kids, homeschooling, dog, friends, getting a bit tipsy with said friends and wanting to sleep the following day away... (that may be why my blog yesterday is a bit blah)

Unfortunately for me, scheduling time to write just doesn't work. I'm one of those crazy "creative" types who has to be "inspired" and all that other namby-pamby, new-age, high-falutin stuff.

I find it very difficult to make myself write. Sometimes if I am able to muster ten minutes of solid attention I can get into it and start writing, but it's hard to get that ten minutes when there are so many distracting things.

This is when we turn "ain't that a bitch" to "aww shaddup and quit yer bitchin"

or maybe "suck it up"?

"walk it off"?

So you are getting no dorky fist pumps from me today...

But instead I need everyone to give me the proverbial football coach butt slap and a "go get 'em tiger" and yall need to do it without being creepy about it.

No comments: