Thursday, August 17, 2006

I don't wanna grow up cuz baby if I did...

I wouldn't be a ... well a kid.

I run into these feelings fairly often. Mostly it is when my sons wake me up before 8 am fighting (when they should be sleeping.) I dream of those college days when I could schedule all my classes after 11.

Or when I have to be the responsible one and not the fun one, which is unfortunately WAY too often. Despite my Virgo nature... there was a time when I was the fun, playful one. Now I'm the killjoy. Welcome to motherhood ladies and gentlemen, something I got a crash course in.

If there is such thing as a New Years Resolution in August I'm going to make it. I resolve to be more "FUN." but still responsible.

Our homeschool year is upon us... maybe it will be a new school years resolution.

Works for me.

No comments: