Thursday, August 10, 2006

New Blog Format and Triumphant Conquering

Well as you can tell, I have a new Blog format. Please let me know what y'all think about it. Either in the comments section here or on the guestbook at my site. Better, worse, good, bad or indifferent?

*insert triumphant music* I did some rewrites yesterday. Yes, ladies and gents I conquered my knee weakening fear of changing my original greatness *insert wry laughter*

Well, I have an admission to make. It wasn't really knee weakening.. well it could've been, but I was sitting down so I don't really know for sure. I just said that to make a point, it's called artistic license people

On a darker note... 56% is that totally lame of me or what? That's like an F in evil school. I don't mind not being evil though, as long as I can write about it.







You Are 56% Evil



You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.

Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.



No comments: