Friday, November 10, 2006

Blog Bloggity Blog Bloggity Blog Blog Bluroo

Good Luck is quite possible
When I decide to write about you...

Doubtful, though.

Brr. It is cold here today. The temperature was nice last night so we left the windows open. Ooh man was it cold this morning. My toesies were a freezing and my boys were a whining, but my pocket book will be a thanking when the electric bill comes a calling.

I'm making progress on book 2, and am having more inspiration for rewriting book 1. I am staying steadfast about rewriting though, not yet. I need more time. Instead I am taking notes to remind me later. I've also joined a yahoo group led by Candance Havens for revisions. I look forward to getting all the info out of the workshop before I begin my journey into Changing Everything land, aka the That's Not Good Enough Anymore territory.


Up where the words are
All billered and curled
'Tween paper and parchment
Is the blog writer's world

When the's 'ardly no day
Nor 'ardly no night
There's things 'alf in shadow
And 'alf way in light

A Blogger's imagination running wild...
Coo, what a sight!

No comments: