Thursday, November 23, 2006

Please allow me to introduce myself...

I am the crazy lady who woke up at 4 something this morning to put a F*in turkey in the oven. My hubby works second shift this week at the hospital, which means I need to have Thanksgiving dinner ready by noon. Ugh! No one will even be hungry enough to eat at that time.

Okay, whining aside. Since my ass is up I may as well get into the spirit of things. It is Thanksgiving after all and I need to be givin out some gratitude.

I am thankful for... lots but I'll pick one.

My supportive friends and family. Especially concerning my writing endeavors. I am in new territory with all this and everyone has been supportive. Thanks to all of you who read my work and give me feedback. Thanks to all of you who listen to me talk about fictious characters and actually seem interested. Thanks to all of those who have time and money invested in me and my "talent." The warm fuzzies are a-flyin folks, stand back.

In honor of our Rebel puppy who just came home from the vet and his heartworm treatment yesterday...

No comments: