Monday, November 06, 2006

Swedish Cooking Vaction from Writing

So what's new with me? What are my writing plans? Any large appliance purchases lately? I'm sure these questions are plaguing your minds.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a scary Stay-Puft Marshmallow smiley.

We'll start with the most pressing... appliances. Why, yes, in fact we did just buy a large appliance. We finally got a new range yay! It has a ceramic glass cooktop. YAY! I'm thinking of making fudge today, and then cookies, then anything else I can think of that requires a stove/oven. Do any of you have a clue on how difficult it is not to have a stove/oven? Talk about forced creativity. Screw writing prompts, take away an appliance and you are forced to bend your mind. I made spaghetti in the microwave people.

Anything new with me besides that? Hmm well the boys are at their grandparents so I've had a bit of a break here. That's been nice. Hubby and I went to see The Guardian last night. Good movie... holy cow those are some big scary waves. I have plans for setting a future book on a boat, and I may just have to add a storm into the mix, great imagery.

I took our pitbull to the vet today to start heartworm treatment. I hope the little guy takes it alright.

Ahhh, now onto my writing plans. Well folks I'll be honest here. I suck. I haven't been sticking to my plan. I didn't take a long enough break from book 1. So it isn't fresh to me anymore. I am not able to properly do rewrites currently. Therefore, I will be taking the month of Nov. off from revising and working on my other two stories... book 2 of the Sam series and the Post-apocalyptic hardass-killer lady series. (Seriously that is totally the name for the series ha!)

No comments: