Friday, November 24, 2006

Shopping...

You guess it, the day after Thanksgiving and the topic is shopping... and how I won't be doing any.

When I first started blogging, I blogged about who I figured the modern day pioneers would be... and I theorized it would be the type of person who goes shopping on a day like today. They would take advantage of the opportunity of good sales, despite all the work that goes into it.

I don't believe I've ever went shopping on this day, the day after Thanksgiving. I'd like to think I have a pioneering spirit, willing to work for something. But this working for a good price on something... well, that might not be the kind of thing I'm willing to work for.

I do salute all of those brave capitalist souls who are out there today. You have more gumption than I do.

No comments: