Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hoisting myself back onto the writing bandwagon.

I've made some progress on Book 2 of the Sam series. Which by the way, is not the title of the series. I am currently without a title for the series and would love ideas so fire away.

I have received high praise from a friend for a part in the beginning of the book. May be some of my most clever work yet. heh. Little does she know I am an endless vat of quips.

Speaking of which, I took a stupid online quiz about how much of a smart ass you are. And can you believe it! It said I wasn't a smart ass. I think the test was overloaded with my smartassness or it just decided to be a punk ass and tried to be more a smart ass than I was... who knows, but regardless it was a bunch of hooey.

My current reading list:

I read Kresley Cole's new one. No Rest for the Wicked and I give it a two thumbs up. I wasn't so sure about this book from the preview in the previous book, A Hunger like No Other. I did really enjoy the first one so I wanted to give this one a try and it exceeded my expectations greatly. Go buy it.

I bought Light My Fire by Katie MacAlister, which just came out yesterday. Not quite finished with it but I love this series and can't wait to see where it leads. Despite not finishing it I will still tell you to go buy it.

I've been having a yen for Vikings, so I checked out some Sandra Hill books from the library. So far I've read Tykir's book and am onto Rurik's now. With only reading one book so far I believe I can recommend the others. Nicely written indeed, especially if you like Alpha viking which I....mmmmm yum.... do.

Now witness, the personal growth of two young, misguided individuals.

No comments: