Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm a bad girl...

I didn't blog very early today. Sorry folks.

So... what's been going on with me? Not much really. Zip Zilch Nada in the writing department. I was actually social this weekend, imagine that. We had friends over on Saturday night. On Sunday, I met some of my fellow reader/writer friends that are on some of the same forums that I am. Mainly the paranormal fiction/romance ones... so we were your typical Women Behaving Badly ;) Actually I'm all talk... I'll admit it. I just pretend to be bad.

I'm totally sick of turkey. We cut up the rest for the dogs to eat. I'm not much of a turkey person anyway. Oh I like deli turkey on a sandwich well enough but other than that... Blah... not for me. I'd much rather have all the trimmings that go with it. But then again, I've always like starch best.

I found out my sister will be having a C-section tomorrow. She had an ultrasound today and they estimate that the babyboy weighs 10 lbs 14 oz... HOLY SHIT! That's massive... no wonder.

Hmm... I decided I'll give you one interesting fact about me today. And let's remember that interesting is a relative term.

Okay here it is: When I was in third grade I wrote a poem and it won a contest. It was published into an anthology, posted on the public transit buses and I got to read it on television. Pretty neat for an eight yr old huh?

And here is the poem:

Spring

Climbing trees
Buzzing bees
Blue Skies
Butterflies
Flying kites
Picnic nights.

I was a talented little shit. :-P

No comments: