Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sam does a survey...

1. Name:
Samantha... ugh... Thorrson. *insert my distaste for my last name here*

2. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
My good friend and confidant, Sandra Tuttle

3. Last thing you ate:
A Sonic burger with a Cherry Limeade.. yum yum

4. For or against same sex marriage:
I'm against marriage all together at the moment

5. I say Shotgun! You say?
Die.

6. Last person you hugged?
Probably Skoll, or Hati, much to his chagrin ha!

7. Do you believe in God?
Yes, although my definition has recently become a bit more complicated.

8. How many U.S states have you been to?
I used to travel quite a bit. So a lot, pretty much everywhere east of the great Sippy and a few of the SW. Never been to the NW though, I don't like rain that much.

9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in:
3, grew up in Michigan, lived in Florida and now I'm in Georgia.

10. Ever lived outside of the US:
nope

11. Name something you like physically about yourself:
I'm pretty flexible which can be a bonus in fighting, so get your mind out of the gutter Ben!

13. Who is your best friend?
Skoll? Pilar? I don't really have one right now. God, how lame is that?

14. Why are you still up?
It's 11:40 am, why wouldn't I be up?

15. Who made you angry today?
Who didn't? I'll say that Mr. Gilf took the cake though, fuckin dwarves.

16. Favorite type of Food?:
Dwarf head on a platter? Finger foods that I can dip in things.

17. Favorite holiday:
St. Patty's Day. Woohoo green beer!

18. Do you download music:
No

19. What illegal things have you done?
What do you think I'm stupid?

20. Are you shy?
At times.

21. Would you date the person who posted this?
Nope, I'm trying to live a datefree life.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Yes and I won't go into details, it was a bit embarrassing, for both of us.

23. Do you love anyone?
Not anyone who knows me anymore. Skoll comes close though, big dumb puppy.

24. Do you like Rap?
I won't even grace that question with an answer... yes I wil. Ah. Hell. No.

25.Have you ever bungee jumped?
nopers

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
Nope

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Try thousands of years older. heh and you think I'm kidding.

28. How much money ya got?
More then ever... thanks Lance!

29. Have you met a real redneck?
Yes siree.

30. How is the weather right now:
sunny, abnormally warm for this type of year.

31.What are you listening to right now:
Marilyn Manson's cover of Depeche Mode's Personal Jesus.

32. What is your current fav song?
I ite ite ite ipplies and binines. I eat eat eat eeples and beeneenees...

33. What was the last movie you watched?
Over the Hedge.. yes I know, sad huh? A single 26 year old women renting kids movies...

34. Do you wear contacts:
nopers

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
To a motocross exhibition

36. What are you afraid of?:
I normally would've answered this question, but I fear that my answer could easily be used against me.

37. How many piercings/tattoos do you have.
1 tattoo, A thor's hammer with the insignia of the King of Woden.. my ancestor bitch!

38. How many pets do you have:
2 if werewolves count.

39. What's one thing you've learned?
All I know is that I don't know nothing... thanks Op Ivy.

40. fav current food ?
what's the obsession with food on thi survey Sheesh!

41. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
All coffee sucks ass.

42. Have you ever fired a gun:
Not many guns that I haven't fired.

43. Are you missing someone?
I'm missing lots of people, but no one's missing me.

44. Fav. TV show?
No time, but back in the day it would've been the Simpsons

45. Do you have an ipod?:
nopers

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
No.

48. Who would you like to see right now?
There would be dire consequences should my wish come true... so I try not to think about it.

49. Favorite movie of all time?
Dude Where's my car. HA! SOOOO just kidding on that one. Hard to pick but Clockword Orange is up there, right next to the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice... I know, I'm a freak

50. Do you find yourself loved?
I've got to find myself first.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?
yeppers

52. Favorite flower:
Tulips

53. Butter, plain, Kettle, or salted popcorn?
White Chedder

54. What magazine are you reading?
Guns and Ammo heh.

58. What's something that really bugs you?
What doesn't bug me?

60. Do you like Michael Jackson?
Not in any way shape or form... I almost hate him with a perfect hatred... wait, I'll ansswer the question from above... what scares me. Michael Jackson scares me.

61. Whats your favorite smell?
Yummy men's cologne

62. Favorite basketball team:
don't like basketball

63. Favorite cereal:
Cinnamon Toast Crunch

64. Do you drive?
My Beemer baby

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
What's sleep?

66. Last time you went bowling?
since before I hit puberty.

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Spread eagle in the boiler room with a vampire and a werewolf?

68. Who was your last phone call?:
Ben.

69. Last time you were at work?
Yesterday, soon to be in a few hours. Stupid night shift

70. Whats your favorite state to be in?
A happy state.

No comments: