Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm at War!

I was going to blog today about how I had some inspired rewrites and that I'm very happy with them. I was going to talk about the movie Jackass 2 and how despite being terribly funny, it is also terribly depressing.

But instead... I get to blog about this... About a little boy who won't do his laundry and has decided it is a cause worth battling over. For those of you who have ever done battle with a child who has ADHD over a chore... You know what kind of battle I'm talking about. The yelling, throwing things kind of battle. And these battles seem endless. Just when you think you have it won, some snide comment comes from left field. Oh did I manage to tell you he's 12, prepubescent?

Yes folks, I am in the middle of another Vietnam War. There are no winners.

No comments: