Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Monarchy of Suckdom

I was inspired again last night. I have a lot of the historical motivation worked out for my characters in book 2/3, I'm quite excited. In fact, I was geeked until 4 am last night/this morning. It's rare that I am in a good mood for seemingly no reason, but I was excited to the point of fidgeting last night.

Hey anyone see Blood and Chocolate yet? I'm wondering how it is. It looked fairly interesting although to be honest, I think the title royally sucks.

Ya know what else royally sucks?

- People who say irregardless, Idear instead of idea
- Small dogs in purses, animals are not accessories
- Clowns, in any way shape or form
- ICP, oh lord I shouldn't even have to mention ICP, how anyone in the world can like them is beyond me.
- Michael Jackson, fairly self explanatory.
- Anyone in the Jackson family, they are all messed up, it's pretty obvious.
- Guys who wear pants so baggy their underwear shows and they trip over the bottoms... it makes no sense, why wear pants at all? Just get some baggy leg warmers and you'll essentially get the same effect.

Hmm, I think my list is done for the moment. Feel free to add some of your own!

Okay this movie looks WAY too good (oh and so does Gerard Butler *raar*): 300

No comments: