Friday, January 12, 2007

Status Report and a Day in the Life Of...

I’m going to see Janet Evanovich today. She’s having a book signing at a Barnes and Noble in Orlando. I don’t believe she does a lot of signings so I’m excited to be able to see her.

My rewrites have been moving at a steady pace. I wrote in two new scenes last night, verranice.

My internet is on the fritz today so I am forced to deal with dialup, which means no video today. Sorry folks. To make for it, here are some funny pics and a funny email I received. I did not write this, folks, I’m just amused by it.

a dogs diary.....

7am - oh boy! a walk! my favorite!
9am- oh boy! dog food! my favorite!
noon- oh boy! the yard! my favorite!
4pm- oh boy! playing ball! my favorite!
8pm- oh boy! dog food! my favorite!
11pm- oh boy! sleeping in my people's bed! my favorite!

a cats diary-

day 183 of my captivity.
my captors continued to taunt me with bizarre dangling objects.
they dine lavishly on fresh meat, while i am forced to eat dry cereal.
the only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction i get from clawing the furniture.
tomorrow, i may eat another house plant.
today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded- must try this at top of stairs.
in an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, i once again induced myself to vomit on thier favorite chair- must try this on thier bed.
decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body in an attempt to show them what i am capable of, and to try and strike fear into thier hearts. they only cooed, and condescended about what a good little cat i was.
hmm, not working according to plan. there was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. i was placed in solitary throughout the event. however, i could hear noise and smell the food. more important, i overheard that my confinement was due to my powers inducing "allergies." must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.
i am convinced the other captives are flunkies, and maby snitches. the dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. he is obviously a half-wit. the bird, on the other hand, has got to be an informant. he has learned to speak in thier loathsome, shrill toungue, and communicates with them regularly. i am certain he reports my every move.
due to his current placement in the metal room, his saftey is assured.
but i can wait, it is only a matter of time.


Don’t forget to check out my website: www.SandraTuttle.com







No comments: