Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sandra Tuttle is now on MySpace...

WOOHOO! I decided that maintaining my own myspace, having a bazillion different emails, blogging mon-fri and maintaining a website wasn't enough... oh yea and that pesky thing called writing-- oh and my famiy haha. So I'm spreading myself thinner and having a MySpace. http://www.myspace.com/sandratuttle Check it out and add me!

It won't be so bad once I get it all established but it was a lot of work last night getting it all right and requesting friendships.

That's pretty much all that's been going on with me lately. No more writing besides the prompt I posted yesterday.

We'll start homeschooling again on Monday, so I have a bit of reprieve until then. If I'm lucky maybe I'll get some quality writing/rewriting done before then.

Random fact about me: When I was 14 I dyed my hair alpine green. It was about 3 weeks before St Patty's Day, and people thought I dyed it for that reason, which pissed me off because come on... I was obviously trying to rebel. I didn't need a holiday to do that, even if it is a cool Irish one. So the day before St Pats day, in yet another act of rebellion, I had my hair stripped... boy I think it is still recovering from that.

And now..... Teen Angst Montage Music Video WOOOHOOO!!!!!

No comments: